As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on the generous help of our volunteers and their tireless support. Currently, the Craft Council Shop & Pantry is looking for people who are interested in volunteering a minimum of one regularly scheduled 4 hour shift per week. If you have a passion for craft, love engaging with people, and have been trying to find a meaningful way to support Newfoundland & Labrador artists, then we would love to meet you!
Volunteer benefits include:
* Training in day-to-day retail operations and point-of-sale systems. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to build sales and customer service skills.
* Gaining valuable experience in working with both the public and fine craft craftspeople within in the community.
* Hours can be applied to any program requiring volunteer hours within a not-for-profit organization
* Discount in the Shop & Pantry
* Discount on all Craft Council of NL workshops and classes
* Craft Council of NL juried Shop Suppliers will also receive an increased consignment rate based on the hours volunteered
* Additionally, volunteering can provide a healthy boost to your self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction. Your role asa volunteer can give you a sense of pride, accomplishment and identity.
We look forward to speaking with you! Please reach out to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a few hours to share.